The life engine culture is built on love. We realize that caring about each other and taking a sincere interest in one another differentiates us from most companies.
Now this “love fest” might sound cliché-ish, but we have actually experienced the reality that you can power an organization with love. From the top all the way to the bottom!
So what is love?
Well, from our perspective it’s when the people in an organization focus on the raw human potential of their peers, associates, co-workers, and clients.
What does love produce?
When you love people by focusing on maximizing their human potential, the organization becomes a magnet. It becomes a force of attraction!
Our leadership, our coaches, our employees, all recognize the value of emotionally connected human beings as a driver of unity, purpose, and attraction. It really is true; all you need is love!
Here are a few bullet points about the Life Engine culture:
- Life engine culture is on clear and concise values
- Everyone is our organization is encouraged to pursue opportunities for becoming more powerful human beings.
- We support our peers, associates, co-workers, and clients in their personal lives, not just at work.
- Maintaining a flat and open organization with minimal levels of management between staff and executives
- Promote transparency and trust